Pregnancy: Social Community
Very heartbroken !!!

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Very heartbroken !!!

Hi there, i am very depro at this stage.

I have been 18 days late (are never ever late), done 2 HPT's and both negative, went for a blood test at the doctor and also came back negative. I have experienced little bit of spotting a week ago and feel every now and then nauscious and get headaches more often.

Please can someone help.
Is it possible that the blood test can be faulty? I was really excited about this because its my first time and I have been trying for the last 3 years now and after the negative blood test, it made me feel down in the dumps again.
it could just be that there's not enough of the hormone in your body yet for anything to pick it up. I'm wishing you the best and good luck with everything