Pregnancy: Social Community
What Do You Ladies Think? Any One In The Same Boat?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

im having some weird stuff myself!
I completely missed my period for march!
i will be total of 21 days late! counting from
Had a test done at doc when i was almost week late and negative
when my cycle should have begun in march till now.
Told me if my period dosent come when its due for april,come back in!
My next cycle is suppose to start untill the 23rd
but on the 11th i started bleeding,but it wasn't enough to even wear a pad/tampon! I only saw blood when i wiped,and it wasn't the normal red.
and then as the days went on it went from red,to pink to brown and continues to do so,It stops for hours and sometimes almost a day then shows back up same as before,light flow barely any flow really,and going from red,pink n brown.
yes I am now 14 days late for my af. and I don't know what's going on. I have taken about 7 pregnancy test and they've all came back negative. my last period was march 6th. when I went to the health department the woman told me to keep testing until I get a positive or until my AF comes. but what good is that that's not helping me now..... I am so frustrated this has never happened to me before. and the thing is I'm trying to conceive. so I either want this test to be positive or my AF to come on already. I haven't had any kind of bleeding but I've been pregnant twice before and never had any kind of bleeding. but I do have thick white discharge sorry tmi..  my boobs are sore but not too sore, I'm getting headaches, and I have lower back pain sometimes. it's just so damn frustrating... sorry I had to vent!
I understand hun
you can vent all you want!
My weird thing 1 day after missed period
my nipps got very sore and stayed warm to the touch.
then at about a week,it went away,,Buut was replaced
by these blue veins on my boobs,and criss crossing my chest
and since then more have showed up in my hips,legs. and as of yesterday
i'm getting this odd sensation in my breasts and they are starting to stay warm again,Anything like this ever happen to you hun? And Thank you for replying to all my posts! It's nice to have someone to share things with!
I was in same boat but when I missed my period again that's when I found out I'm pregnant good luck
Thanks for the response hun!
i'm hoping to find something out soon!
and will keep things updated on here!
OK sounds good ur welcome
well I went to the emergency room today because I'm now 15 days late. they did a urine test and it was negative. so I asked for a blood test and it was all so negative. so I got two BFNS.  but it could also be too early for me to be testing and I might not have enough of the hormone in my body yet. I'm so sad right now. if I'm not pregnant where has my AF gone? but I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. I just don't understand.......
I'm sorry sweetie!
It could its too early!
I'm 22 days late!
I'm still having symptoms.
Just the other day my breasts have started back feeling hot/heavy and burning like sensation,and still more blue veins! Also got some odd whitish/clear discharge today,no blood,no brown nothing,just the discharge. Try not to worry too much! it could be delaying your cycle if comes on! Just try and be patient! It's hard trust me,i'm having trouble waiting too,But maybe things will turn out okay for us! I wish you the best luck hun!
thank you so much. good luck to you too. and I do hope everything works out for the both of us.
Your very welcome sweetie
Just got very faint pink when took a bathroom break
so not sure whats going on,it certainly isn't my cycle.
But i will just hold out while longer and see! if it is my cycle
it should stop today,being day 6. Never had a cycle over 6 days
but then again never missed one like in march or had one early,like now.
hoping for the best!
Do you think its possible I ovulated late? And thats why im 15 days late and getting negatives. I had sex a couple of days before af was due. Could I have ovulated then? Im wondering all kinds of different things..... If thats the case I wonder if and when I will have a positive prego test...
I am in the same boat but mine is 11 days late and now I am bleedin but its not like blood its brown more than red..I haven't takin a test I was gonna go get one tonight I am more scared than anything
Wait until the morning to test.
It is possible
if your cycles is more than 28 days
then very possible,mine are 31 days
So could be why we are getting negatives!
Yeah hun i would do one in the morning
Don't be too scared tho! Im sure things will be alright!
Pregnancy can be scary for people especially if its their first possible one.
But don't over worry,worry can cause a late cycle also! and if prego isn't good for the baby. Just do one in the morning hun,If ya need to vent,go ahead! i'm all ears!.
Say For Example   if your usual luteal phase is two weeks, then it will pretty much always be two weeks. so if you ov on day 21 instead of 14 then your period will be one week later than it usually is and if you get preg around a late ov then it would take longer to get a positive test. But unless you know the day you begin ov then its hard to say,LP can be 10,14 or even 17 days,each person differs.
Yes if I am it will be my first And I am upset because seen that scared me I know that its better to take it in the mornin..I just don't want to put a tampon in to you know idk if its my cycle or if it could be the baby attatchin to my uterus
Yeah don't use a tampon
if it continues to be reddish,pink,brown and very light then don't.
If it doesn't come on like a full cycle within a few days then,it could what you call implantation bleeding.
@laceylu91. Hey have you went to the doctor yet? I want to know what he says about you. I am still so confused. You know it's been 16 days now and no sign of AF coming. So what the hell*is it? Its driving me insane. I mean my fiance is mad at me right now because I stay on the phone so long just to find out what's going on with me.
See here's what I'm thinking. If this makes any sense at all. I quit my birth control in Dmber. I never had a cycle in till February 10. So I miss the whole month of January. But again I had my cycle on March 6. I am normally 28 days cycle. But from February 10 to March 6 that was only 24 days. So coming off of birth control that made my cycle not regular. So last month after I had my cycle. I got some ovulation predictor kits. I tested every day from after my cycle until like the 24th of March. But I never got a positive. So I'm thinkin that I ovulated after that. And we had sex at the end of March and at the beginning of April. I was supposed to start my cycle April 2nd or April 3rd. So I'm wondering if I am pregnant and the test just aren't picking it up because I ovulated so late. If that makes any sense at all. Sorry for such a long post I'm just trying to figure this ***** out. And thanks for your help. It feels good to be able to talk to someone that is in the same situation I am....
also my last menstral cycle lasted from March 6th to the 9th. but I've been pregnant twice. and both times I've never had any implantation bleeding. so I havent had any bleeding since my last cycle... Wtf? Is up? sorry I'm venting again...
Well I started heavy bleedin last night and now having massive pains worse than my cycle and haveing wierd clots
Yes i can see where your coming from.
I haven't been to the doc yet cuz i wanted to see if i have period on day its due on the 23rd this month,if i do,then id know im not,but if i dont have one then i know something is up,
My mum said she never had implantation bleeding only with me.
none of my other brothers and sisters.and if you ovulated late and then got pteg then it wouldnt show up yet
if the pain is very bad and in your lower back or your stomach,and you have clots  it could be a miscarriage sweetie,I had one few years ago and i was late,one day i stood up n fell back in sever pain and had very clotted blood start pouring like water from a sink,I had a m/c. You need to go to a doc or ER and let me check to see if your having a m/c or if your period is just very painful and messed up
Yes it felt like I got ran over by a truck in my lowet area..but the pain is still there just not as bad now and I callwd rhe doc and they told me they can't really do anything but if it gets worse then go to the doc or the er
I know its tmi but I normally have clots but not this bad
it could be an early miscarriage. or it could be your cycle getting ready to start. but definitely if the pain gets any worse go to the emergency room. then they can tell you what is happening. good luck and I'm praying for you.
@lacey. where do you live at? I live in North Carolina.
Thank you idk what it is I do know I was 11days past my start day
I live in senoia Georgia
soon be back living in valley alabama

if it if a m/c  there isn't much you can do sweetie
just take it easy
I am just doin my daily routine sittin behind a desk at work..
alright sweetie
well if pain gets worse and you continue to get more clots then make sure to go to doc or er
Uuhhh, same *****, different day. I cant take this. Its driving me crazy
The pain has eased but the clots are stil there just not as bad
Having clots and pain isn't good call Dr asap something must have happened
Oh too early don't mean anything a wkk after I missed my period I took test and was positive I was only 2 wks and now I'm 7 weeks
They told me that they really can't do nothin for me because either its a late period or a miscarriage and said that if it hets worse go and its basically goin away
I don't like doc espessially ones who go there lol
Well my spotting stopped on day 6
and nothing since then,But today i had a horrible
mood swing,it hit me hard,angry one min crying the next,was like that for a few hours and i also got a cloudy/white/pale yellowish discharge,was almost like snot sorry if TMI! >.<  One week and i'll see if i have a period or not! then off to the doc for more tests.
Still nothing... I dont even know how many days late I am now. I think im 18? @lacey let me know what the dr says...
I'm sorry sweetie!
Maybe you will figure something out soon.
And of course! i will tell you everything the doc says,once i go!
4 days till 23rd when my AF is supposed to be due,no signs of an on coming AF so far,But honestly don't think i'll have one,idk just this weird feeling i have.Atm 4 days feels like years! So i understand how hard it is to wait....

My breats have had odd little sharp shooting pains and been hurting some again,along with a huge blue vein that has become visible going up the side of my stomach,if not prego im so getting checked for a hormone imbalance!
I head tot he doctors tomorrow at 2:15pm
Hopefully i will find something out,still no period.
nurse said the light pink i had would be considered spotting.
so that's March and April,that i've missed my period.
Also have a this soreness in my right lower i side,kinda in my stomach and side at the same time,and been getting very thick yellowish/clear mucus like stuff today. Sooo wish me luck! will update all on what they say tomorrow!
please let me know what the doctors tell you. it could help me... but good luck and I hope everything works out okay. I made an appointment but they can't see me until May 7th.... what kind of crap is that?
i will hun,no worries there
and i hope so! i know its been hard.
Wow May 7th? that's crazy!
What did the doctor say?
they did blood work,4 vials
and a pelvic exam aswell,everything looked fine
she did she the discharge i was talking about.
I have to go in for a pelvic/transvag ultrasound tomorrow.
so won't really know anything until the ultrasound n till i get the blood work back.
well least they're going to do a ultrasound that's a good thing. let me know what they tell you and good luck
yeah thought it was today
but the place called me and set it up for
monday,so i'll know monday....ugh
Thats some stupid shitt. they actually called after getting all your blood work and everything is set you up an appointment for Monday? well I guess at least you'll know Monday right. I still want to know what happens.....
They gave me a prescription for an antibiotic too
but when they did a pelvic exam,all she said was she could see
alot of discharge,which i already knew that cuz i told her about it.
But didn't say anything to me bout an infection,but its an antibitoic
used to treat bacterial infections,so im guessing i have one.

But i don't know,i've never had any kind of BV before though.
and it still dosen't explain the tender,hurting breasts,nausea and the blue veins making me look like a road map -.-   But guess i'll know something soon enough  
Huh. I wonder if thats what they are going to do to me... I wonder why she gave you antibiotics and didn't check to see if you were pregnant first. that's probably the same thing they're going to do to me.
Yeah i know
the antibiotic they gave is considered safe for pregnant women
it said its used to treat infections in pregnant women
soo i guess thats why they put me on that kind?
Just have to wait on my ultrasound monday
Well still nothing... No sign of af either. I'll be glad when my appointment gets here. but let me know what happens with you..
the lady didn't tell me anything
but my mum went in with me,she was worried lol
and she said she saw this black shape,looked like
a kidney bean almost,but one end smaller,with little part sticking
out the middle of it,it was towards the right thought.
so idk if that could be a baby,or if its some kinda cyst of growth
but she said i would get the results back in 24 to 48 hours.
So i'll find out what it was then,nervous about it!
so ultrasound was negative...but they didn't tell me why my periods stopped or have yet to tell me what type of bacterial infection i have..im gonna find me obygn and get a second opinion   they wanan put me on some hormone stuff to have my cycle come on,but im not gonna take it untill i know whats going on with me...
yeah I would get a second opinion.