Will my baby be effected
I am really worried because on January 25, I had unprotected sex during the months of January, February and March I used Tylenol cold and flu, for cold symptoms. cyclobenzaprah to help with my appetite, cigarettes are just a bad habit that I picked up from my spouse and  marijuana plus Methacarbamol that helps with my energy and fibromyalgia. I also tried alcohol occasionally but small amounts.  In March I had a MRI done because of constant pain on my right side. They found a spur. I visited my chiropractor three times a week. Then later found out on 4/15/13 that I was three to five weeks pregnant. The emergency room did not tell me a due date or anything. I had been feeling like I was pregnant prior to the month of March and April but the doctor was like no your not. Is there anyway that I could have been pregnant and harmed my fetus? I went to the doctor several times and they did a ultrasound,pregnancy test blood and urine, and even a Pap smear no baby but, I was having nausea, body aches along with severe constipation. Now, I'm pregnant please help me.
No if you just found out you were pregnant a week and a half ago. and they said you were either three to five weeks. I don't think it did any harm. but now that you know you are pregnant. I would be very careful of what I took or did. I know you can take tylenol while pregnant because I did and my doctor said that was okay. I also smoked cigarettes but I cut back a lot. and I had 2 Healthy Kids. but good luck and I hope everything works out for you
Thank you for responding... I have stopped everything. I am in constant pain, I stay nauseated and constipated on top of weak... I really don't know what to do. I can't stand smoke or food at the moment. I'm confused about the three to five weeks? That just really stomps me. I wonder if I am further along than the hcg levels suggest? Nothing works for the nausea or sick feeling that I often feel. :(((
no I can't think of nothing that help me with nausea. my mom would tell me crackers but I would just throw them back up.