Aa
A
A
Close
am i pregnant or just a sign of my period coming soon?
Hello, I have 4 days left to see if my cycle comes on the 26th. But I been having bad on n off cramps in my abdomen to where I can't stand straight or walk and then yesterday and I think the day b4 yesterday I had thick white smooth discharge and I know I can't be ovulating close to my cycle. But that abdomen pain hurted like hell and I was banging on the wall til it went away. It was happening for 3mins straight then stop and happened a few days ago too. Lower bck pain, headaches out of nowhere, I feel I'm eatn mre than usual, abdomen pain. But I just hope my cycle doesn't come. Been having sex on days march: 31, april: 2,3,6,8,10,12,14,15,18,19,20, and 22. Could I be pregnant or its all a sign or my period coming soon?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
5033762 tn?1370788622
thick white discharge is a sign of pregnancy. but good luck and I want to know what happens. remember if it didn't work this month you always have next month. but I have my fingers crossed for you..... Im also praying it worked this month...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5033762 tn?1370788622
you can take a pregnancy test now. if you only have three days until your cycle. you could try and see what it says. if it's negative then wait a week and retest
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Its like a on n off thick white discharge though and ill test tomorrow at a clinic by my house. Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
omg thts how i was now i have two days b4 my period gets here i just hope tht iam pregant soooo fungers cross i just dnt wantd to be pms symptoms but the ones of a little baby!!! so how did it turn out for u are ur pregnt!???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources