Aa
A
A
Close
babys not moving as much
Im 28 weeks and 1 day. I'm 17 years old.  About 3 days ago my discharge was a light brownish color.  And for about a day my son hasn't moved as much as he normally does. And I've been having bad pains in my lower abdomen.  And hurts to walk for a minute.  What do I do???
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Call your Dr and try not to stress. The discharge could be nothing. Have they checked where placenta is? With my daughter i never felt her i was worried all the time, your baby is also running out of room so you may not feel him as much. Good luck!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Check with doctor if baby is still not moving much.  Am 28weeks too and baby and have read other posts from the 28weeks complaining a lot about movements.  Space will be and issue around 34wks.I dont think it could be a placenta location coz seems like all along baby has been moving. Try some cold fruit juice and see if tjere is movement. Otherwisr have a doc see you asap. Let us know how baby is doing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Placenta location can cause bleeding/colored discharge if its low. That's why i said that.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I wud make a doc appt and let them know what ur experiencing. Probably nothing wrong but it wouldn't hurt 2 b checked out. Good luck and keep us posted!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources