Pregnancy: Social Community
flexible sigmiodoscopy in pregnancy PLEASE HELP

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

im due to have a flexible sigmiodoscopy tomoro fro bad rectal bleeding mucus and clots, im 16 weeks pregnant and and having no prep or sedatives for this procedure, is there a risk to the baby, i have refused a colonoscopy cos of the risks please help
Tags: Bleeding
It would be very dangerous for any of us to advise you on whether or not to have this procedure.  I can tell you that all decisions like this are made on risk vs. benefit.  Please address your concerns with your Dr.  They know your full history and are the best person to reassure you.  If you still don't feel comfortable, ask to speak to a different Dr.

I wish you all the best.