help please...
I'm 20 yrs female.. this month it's going to be 10 months for our marriage.. I had my last period on 30th december and on 3rd of january it was due.. we had a conversation on 4th and after that also we were active.. I was suppose to have my period between 20th-25th of january.. but i didn't.. (before telling anything else I want to tell that I don't ever had any period probleme before.. it was regular..) But still the test results are giving negative.. I had a urine and a blood test too.. am I really not pregnant..? if yes, why am I not having my period..? what is it..?
also I want add that 2 weeks befor I had little sore breast, lower backpain and abdominal cramping.. but now it's normal..
Blood tests are very accurate so chances are you're not pregnant. Unless the blood test was too early. I would be asking your doctor this question. When I was in my early 20's I didn't have a period for over a year for no reason they could find. I'm now pregnant with my 2nd. Stress can delay periods but so can other medical reasons so check with a doc and best wishes x
what is the best time to take blood test.. I took it on 30 th of january..
If your last period was end of December, a blood test the end of January would be accurate.  I would see your Dr.  A late period happens to all of us at times, and your Dr. can give you something such as prometrium to start things.  Best of luck to you.