Pregnancy: Social Community
i just found out im 3 weeks 5 days pregnant.

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Is it normal to find out so early, when should i have my first prenatal appiontment. Also this is my second pregnancy  and want to know what to expect this tome around.
Tags: Pregnancy, pregnant, second pregnacy, Baby
Not entirely normal to find out this early, if you are counting with Day 1 being the first day of your last period.  (If so, you must have really early ovulation in your cycle, as it would be only 12 days from conception otherwise.  Most tests are not reliable to pick up pregnancy that early, and an ultrasound can't see an embryo that soon.)  How did you find out?
Yes, how did you find out. 4 weeks and a few days I found out when I was ttc after my miscarriage, I remember I kept taking opks and the lines were getting darker and darker days after ovulation. But I didn't test with hpt until I was 3 days late. As for doc appt. anytime during your first trimester.
Well i have a regular cycle of 28 days. So i new around what day i was ovulating. i took about 6 different at home yesterday at 9 o the where all positive. I went to get a comformation from my doctor feb 8. He said i was definetly preggo
In UK first appointment with midwife is when you're about 8 weeks and booking in appointment is 10 weeks. Before that they trust the home tests so don't usually need to see you to confirm. Especially 2nd time round. Grats BTW! :-)
I had my first faint positive at 3 weeks 6 days and I went to the dr the next day and they did a more sensitive test and yup I'm pregnant and I know for a fact I ovulated on the 14th! Their only explanation for the early positive was that the hormones were particularly strong so implantation must have happened early and baby got a good grip on lol :)