Pregnancy: Social Community
is anybody else under 6 weeks pregnant and spotting?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

I'm 4w 3d and I was spotting last week for about 5 days. It was just brown and not enough to even get in my undies just sometimes when I wipped. Now today I noticed some brown spotting again when I wipped. I'm guessing this is normal bit since I had a miscarriage in february I'm scared to death of it happening again. Is anybody else going through this too? I don't have bad cramps just the normal cramping here and there.
a few days after I found out I was pregnant I started spotting not enough to fill a liner either just when I wipe...then it stops then it returns..i was so worried as I had a miscarriage in January (didn't have any spotting that time tho) went to the doc for a scan at six weeks and there was the lil one with a heartbeat....doc said sometimes there's bleeding esp during the first trimester and sometimes its nothing and cannot be explained....but of course once you see blood while pregnant its very worrysome.....i'm still spotting and have my next scan next week....very worried but just praying for the best....it still kind of early but you can either arrange a scan or get your HCG levels tested ...good luck to you
I had the same problem when I miscarried in Jan. I am now pregnant again it is terrible feel being scared of it happening again. I know how much it hurts and it ***** to say that There is nothing at all u can do to stop it but just relax take it easy and pray.
So you did spot for awhile and end up miscarrying? Last time I miscarried I only brown spotted for a day or two and it turned to red blood then I had the moscarriage. I have an apt tuesday of next week but I don't want to wait that long :/
Mine was two Weeks ... if ur worried just go to,ur locate hospital
Thank you that really eases my mind a lot. The blreding has stopped once again. I don't have an apt til next tuesday ill have 5 weeks and 2 days so I'm hoping they can do an ultrasound then to make sure everything is ok. Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats!