lol!
OK So on Facebook there is this page called real ratchet h.oes of Dallas. Well my hubbys ex got put on there right and we commented on it spilling all the dirt we have on her:) it was funny because silk her ex started commenting on it to right..now she's having her boyfriend message me and hubby threatening us and talking about I'm a h.oe and all this other crap. Its making me giggle:) if you want to read it its the picture of a girl and her boyfriend taking a bathroom pic and there's a little girl in the picture to
I guess it feels hilarious right now, but wouldn't make it a habit to spill a lot of dirt on someone online.  These things have a way of going round and round and never dying, and the fight never stops either.  There is nothing wrong with being the better person and remaining in dignified silence.
Sounds like a very cruel thing to do to someone.  Childish too.  I would read Annies post carefully...very true words.