Pregnancy: Social Community
nausea!!! help! !

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

nausea!!! help! !

Hello, I'm 20 years old and currently 8 weeks pregnant. About a week ago I started feeling nauseous and throwing up. There are even times nothing comes out and it feels horrible it makes me wanna cry. I still don't have a doctor so I'm relying on google answers, what can I take to ease this nausea??!! How long does this last? ?!!
nausea normally comes natural with pregnancy. the last time I was pregnant, I had it bad I was throwing up everything I ate. but it did not last very long. everyone is different though. give it about two weeks and see if it eases up. I don't know of nothing that you can take to help you with nausea. other than like peppermints or something. good luck and congratulations on the baby
My dr says to try papaya enzyme tablets to try and hel
I wish i could help. im 14weeks and  have had it for about 9weeks and nothing has helped!!!! I have HG (hyperemesis gravidrum) and it is horrible.. i hope yours eases up.real soon :)
I felt sick all day everyday, worst feeling ever, but it does ease up after the first trimester, unfortunately you just have to put up with it, I'm 20 years old too 23 weeks preg with my little boy, first pregnancy, so everything I'm experiencing is first time for me, but the thought of my little boy at the end of it is helping me through the back pains, tummy cramps, tiredness, headaches, constantly Peeing etc! Lol
They have something called morning sickness pops.. I took them with my daughter but they are hard to find. So I just got some jolly ranchers and sucked on those and it helped me out a lot. I heard that the morning sickness can last the whole pregnancy but I hope that is not going to happen to you.. good luck