Pregnancy: Social Community
not a pregnancy question

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

not a pregnancy question

Has anyone seen an American crime? I literally bust out in tears. Its hard for me to believe such monsters exist in this world. For anyone who hasn't seen it, its about a mother who tortured this 16 year old girl to death. And had her own children participate in harming this girl. Who could do such a thing??
Omg that's freaking horrible!!!!
It was!! And the children themselves served time over something their mother said was okay to do!! They burned her with cigarettes, left welps and bruises from a belt. The "mom" even carved "I'm a prostitute and proud" on hee tummy sooo awful
That is very awful women like that make me sick.
Omg is this a real story? Did she say why she did it thats awful
Yes! It happend in 1966 I believe.. she claims the 16 year old girl was corrupting her daughters. Smh..
Omg!