Pregnancy: Social Community
please help me, I have no idea what is going on

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

so, my period was due 16th January, I didn't received it until the 27th January lasted 7ish days then had a brownish like spotting. I then missed a period in February its now march and iv started bleeding..iv taken 9 home pregnancy tests over the last 3 months all being negative I have one child already..someone please help me
It is possible you had mc without knowing you were prego it happens alot and is the most common type of mc. Was it heavier than normal? If you are concerned about it bc you know your body better than anyone, i would make Dr appt. If your cycle is really crazy now and normally pretty regular then see your Dr. Normal cycles are 28-35 days they should not be longer than 35 days.
It sounds like your has increased its length.  This could be due to a number of things, including stress, health issues, weight gain...Our bodies are funny things.  If you're getting a BFN, then you most likely are not pregnant.
might b now u r surffering frm d pcos.. i will suggest u to have test.. please visit ur RE