plz help me understand!
Okay how can I say this, my cycle came on feb 23rd and I got off feb 27th right, so my next period came march 27th and I get off on the 31st. My cycle length keep jumping around. Sometimes its 28 days or 33days. How do I know when I ovulate if it keep bouncing around like that? NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT FALLS ON DO I STILL SUBTRACT 14 from that number? I'm trying to have a baby badly but idk what to do. Its confusing n stressing me out. :(
As you're trying I would just have intercourse every 2 days. That way you're bound to catch your most fertile time. Worked for me :-) sperm lasts about 5 days on average so every other day is frequent enough. Any more then that and the quality of the sperm reduces. Good luck conceiving x
But when I was 17 I was announced that I had chylamdia and I got it cured at age 18. I didn't want my mom to knw so I waited til I was 18. But ever since then it hasn't *** bck so I thnk its b/c of that, the reason I can't conceieve. Idk how long I had but I'm 20yrs old nw. Is it possible that if u focuse to much on a baby it won't happen? I think about it every day! Literally lol and my dude smokes weed almost everyday so is that in the way too?