possibly pregnant?
My husband and I have a beautiful baby girl who will be turnin 2 soon and have recently decided to start trying for aanother baby. Last month I was 2 days late. I thought I had started because there was a little blood when I used the restroom so I put in a tampon. When I went to change it there was absolutely no blood on it what so ever. So of course I left it out. Two days later on the 13th I started my period. This month I was a week late, but this time, since we have been trying to conceive I thought I might have been pregnant. Took a pregnancy test and it said negative (but when we had our little girl it wouldn't show up on a HPT either). My husband and I tried the 15th once and the 16th twice. Today I went to the resteroom and there was very light pink blood when I wiped. I went to use the restroom a second time and it was a little darker and there was very little on my pantie liner. 3rd time there was none and now there is very little again. I'm not sure wether this is me starting my period or if this might have something to do with conception. Please help!
it could be normal pregnancy spotting. if you cant take hpt and dont get your period in another week then see your dr for a test but it sounds like you could be! i had heavy bleeding with this pregnancy im now 35+4. Good luck!
Thanks so much!!! With my first pregnancy at an experience any bleeding but it's different with every pregnancy . .