Pregnancy: Social Community
registry

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

registry

Is it rude to do a registry? I feel like if i do one I'll feel guilty for being like 'buy me this''... So conflicted:( inputs please?
Its not really a buy me this list, its more of a this is what I need so if you don't know what to buy here's a suggestion kinda list...if that makes sense?
I don't think its rude it just let's people know what you need or want. I've made 3 personally lol
It's not rude at all. Actually a lot of people advise for you to make one so they can get an idea on what you want/need, brands, and even themes. I made 3 also lol and this is baby #2 for us
People have asked me to make a list, so no I don't think it's rude. People like to buy babies things and makes sense not to have duplicate items :-)
I don't think so. It makes it easier for others to know what you need and they won't worry about if their gift is good enough or if someone else bought the same thing too.
It's not rude, it's there because you need this stuff!
I have to have 2 showers.. should i only make 1 registry for both or 1 for each ?
I think just one for both. Just make sure to register for a lot of various priced things so they won't feel like they are being forced to buy the expensive stuff.
Thank you all so much:)
Avatar n tn
No, it is not rude....I think it is quite helpful. You're asking for what you need and that's the important part!  :-) Good luck!