Pregnancy: Social Community
should i take another test?
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

should i take another test?

hi i'm 24, and my periods are not very regular there always a few days late and can be up to a week from the date it should be, last month a few days after my period i had unprotected sex with my partner - a week or so later i started getting what felt like period cramps,, i had also been treated for  thrush so kind of though it maybe related to the cramps as i had never had it before a which i did'nt really worry about, but it has now continued for the past 3/4   i decided it would be best to take a pregnacey test, only one line came up to say i was negative but the other box was quite pink although no line showed, so i hadnt thought about it much - the cramps still continue and i have also noticed i keep having light headed moments where i become almost dizzy - could i be pregnant? i show no other signs,  there are no changes in my breasts, and i dont need to urinate more oftern than usual and no headaches the only things i have noticed is (sorry to be graphic) is a change in discharge,dizzyness and more emotional i have also been eating much more but i have put that down to comfort eating, could i please have some advice? should i take another test and when would be the best time to do, i was thinking that i might wait another week or so to see if i come on, but feeling a little impatient as i would love to find out i was pregnant, please tell me what you think  as it would be really appreciated
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
Wait another week and test again.
Blank
I agree, wait and test again. If the test doesn't help you, and you still don't come on, I would go in to a clinic or an ob/gyn and have them check you out.
Blank
1383908_tn?1403454636
Your best bet is to see your doctor.  Depending on how many days "a few days" is , you may not have ovulated yet.  A negative pregnancy test usually means you're not pregnant or it was too early to detect the hormone.  Wait a few more days, take another test - or at least wait until your period is pretty late.  Having irregular cycles at 24 isn't that unusual, but you may still want to visit your doctor to rule out other issues.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...