Pregnancy: Social Community
strange vague changes in body

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

strange vague changes in body

Around maybe 4 weeks ago. I visited my boyfriend and spent the night, we didn't fully have sex, but he went down on me, and brought a vibrater... and what not. As he was spoiling me a bit, I grabbed him and felt a bit of precum and then just pulled back and wiped it. Although the scary part, he stopped to hold my hand that had precum.. then he let go and used the same hand to open my lips wider to get better licks... anyways, from that nighr till around the time I start my period, I was freaking out. Because my boobs were so big and soo tender and swollen, more than usial.. and i did catch myself really sleepy all the time and got really bad headaches and sharp cramps right below my stomach. Now my usual periods are like nothing, I don't have mood changes, sickness, or severe cramps (and I never get cramps in front, I get them slightly on my lower back) my period is very mild. Soon as it became the time of my period I began spotting 3 days before my expected period date. I was totally spazzing out! Then finally my period started, with oddly a heavy flow ( I don't usual have a heavy flow) but my boobs went back to normal and I assumed I wasn't pregnant. But then something tells me I still may be, I guess I don't have any signs of pregnancy,but I just think I am. And today, my boyfriend and I hung out and things got a bit "hot" today, and I almost came, but he was licking directly on my clit which was so overwhelming I couldn't eaven let him finish .. so the thing that freak me out was when I went to go pee, I wiped and there was a tiny bit of blood.. and I have seen aby since. Can this possibly mean I'm pregnant, or am I totally over reacting?
You cant get pregnant like that.
If his penis was inside you and he precumed then definitely but not if it was on your hand or his hand does not work like that.
Okay good... I was just a little worried, I'm a bit young. I just was worried we weren't being careful enough. I feel like the fact there theres like since there's so many little sperms in such a small amount of *** that the risk ate still there even in my situation.