there he goes again
Not a question...My husband works for the union, 12 hour days, a bricklayer. And got home Wednesday from a 3 week job, 7 hours away. We had an awesome time together got our daughter lots of new toys, went to the casino and went 4x4ing and bon firing in our Samuri. And he just left a few hours ago to Ontario, ca air port to go to Colorado for 2 weeks. He is so great, I'm very lucky. I just miss him like crazy already. It ***** because my back hurts all the time from holding up this belly. Can't wait to see his cute butt.
Anyone else have hubby/bfs who work out of town?
My husband works in middle of nowhere Wyoming about 300 miles or 4-6 hours from our Colorado house. He drives Sunday and returns Friday.
My husband works in Wyoming 6 hrs away, 2 wks on 2 wks off... Longest 2 weeks of my life!
Really? Have you ever thought of moving to Wyoming? Its so hard when he's gone, missing him. But their on the other end, stressing about about not being home
Oh wow both of you in Wyoming!
No I don't want to move to Wyoming lol, we live in Colorado both of our families are very close and with this baby coming I want to be closer to our support system incase something happens I don't want to get in the way of his job, plus I try to be positive since he's gone it ***** and I'm lonely but I'd rather miss him and be grateful for what we have then get sick of him, it's a good way to realize what you have :)
Ya it really is, because that time together is more special and happy times
@ Delaina what part of Colorado do you live in? Like northern (wellington - Loveland), Denver, or southernish (colorado springs)
I'm from northern Colorado, Thornton area but I live 4 hrs west in grand junction