ttc after bc... please help
I stopped taking birth control in December. me and my husband are trying to conceive. I didn't have a regular period Until February 10th. I don't know what in the world is going on..... I have 2 kids already. with my first 1 I wasn't on birth control. with my second I stop birth control and got pregnant 3 months later. but this time is different. I'm 27 now and I've been taking birth control for about a year. and I'm worried that that has affected me being able to have another baby... Uhhh... someone give me some good advice. please
Hi there.  Tons of women have babies after birthcontrol.  don't worry!  Just give your cycles time to regulate again.  Once that happens, you'll be able to track it and getting pregnant is easiet.  For now, cycle day one is the first day of your period.  Start having sex on day 10 and continue to do so every other day for 10 days (or longer if your cycles seem longer) and you should eventually hit ovulation and conceive.  good luck!
Not a big deal. You can still have kids and lots of kids. Stress is the enemy of conception do try not to be fixed on baby making. Have you heard of women ttc for many years and when they stop worrying about it they concieve? Just relax.