Pregnancy: Social Community
unsure

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

unsure

So my boyfriend and i never use a condom, ive been on birth control for a few months but i forgot to fill my perscripton this past month, and i am awful at taking the pill everday or at least the same time everyday. Im not due for my period for about 6 more days or so but the past couple days i have been unbelievably bloated, probably due to me being so constipated. Ive been so cold that ive had to take baths just to warm up, got-to-have-it-now food cravings, and get super dizzy if i stand up too quickly. I also work in a nursing home so i have quite the tough sromach but have gotten sick to smells that normally dont make me sick, however they are not just in the mornings. I was cleaning my bathroom last night with bleach and that smell made me vomit. I have headaches and heart burn but those are pretty common for me, but ive had crazy dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night, i have been so tired that in the morning when i wake up im already starting my count down to when i can take a nap. I also feel awful but i have been so crabby towards my boyfriend. He keeps asking why im in such a bad mood, but there really isnt any good reason for me to be that way.Am i going crazy? It has got to be too early for this many symptoms to be happening to me. Right? Its not like being pregnant would be a bad thing, i just wasnt planning on it this early. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
You're a week before you period. Its not too soon to be feeling symptoms of pregnancy. But keep in mind that pre period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are VERY similar. I had the same thing with a couple new one ( boobs hurting and vomiting) that made me wonder. I waited until I was 2 weeks late and sure enough I was preggers. You will never know until you test. Right now you can try to take a urine test but may show up negative. A blood test would be more accurate I think right now. Good luck with whatever happens