unsure
So my boyfriend and i never use a condom, ive been on birth control for a few months but i forgot to fill my perscripton this past month, and i am awful at taking the pill everday or at least the same time everyday. Im not due for my period for about 6 more days or so but the past couple days i have been unbelievably bloated, probably due to me being so constipated. Ive been so cold that ive had to take baths just to warm up, got-to-have-it-now food cravings, and get super dizzy if i stand up too quickly. I also work in a nursing home so i have quite the tough sromach but have gotten sick to smells that normally dont make me sick, however they are not just in the mornings. I was cleaning my bathroom last night with bleach and that smell made me vomit. I have headaches and heart burn but those are pretty common for me, but ive had crazy dreams that wake me up in the middle of the night, i have been so tired that in the morning when i wake up im already starting my count down to when i can take a nap. I also feel awful but i have been so crabby towards my boyfriend. He keeps asking why im in such a bad mood, but there really isnt any good reason for me to be that way.Am i going crazy? It has got to be too early for this many symptoms to be happening to me. Right? Its not like being pregnant would be a bad thing, i just wasnt planning on it this early. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4437866 tn?1388123224
You're a week before you period. Its not too soon to be feeling symptoms of pregnancy. But keep in mind that pre period symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are VERY similar. I had the same thing with a couple new one ( boobs hurting and vomiting) that made me wonder. I waited until I was 2 weeks late and sure enough I was preggers. You will never know until you test. Right now you can try to take a urine test but may show up negative. A blood test would be more accurate I think right now. Good luck with whatever happens
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources