PREGANCY SIGNS CONCERN WITH ABNORMAL MENSTRUAL

I NEED ASNWER NOW I HAVE BEEN HAVING ABNORMAL MENSTRUALS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS IT STARTED IN JUNE ON THE 17 A DAY AFTER I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX. THE 17 OR THE 18 ARE THE DAYS I USUSALLY COME ON MY MENSTURAL BUT MY MENSTRUAL WAS ABNORMALLY SHORT AND LITE IWAS ON FOR ONLY 2 DAYS IT WAS A BRITE RED LIKE 3 WKS AFTER THAT MY BREAST STARTED TO FEEL ALL FULL SENSITVE TENDER AND HURT A LIL I STARTED MY MENSTRUAL IN JULY ON THE 18 I WAS ON FOR 2 DAYS IT WAS LITE AND SPOTTTING LIKE AND AFTER THAT I STARTED TO HAVE STOMACH PAINS SIDE PAINS LOWER BAK PAINS I STARTED TO FEEL ALL REAL REAL DIZZY AND LIGHTHEAD TO THE POINT WHEN I HAVE TO LAY DOWN I GET  SLEEPY AND I GET TIRED JUST FROM WALKING TO THE MAILBOX WHICH IS NOT FAR FROM MY HOUSE AT ALL( I NEVER GOTTEN TIRED JUST FROM WALKING TO THE MAILBOX) I RARELY HAVE AN APPITET I GET REAL NAUSEA AND WHEN I DO BUILD AN APPTIET I EAT I GET SICK I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT IDK IF ITS DUE TO STRESS OR FROM ME NOT EATING I CAN ONLY EAT WEN I SMOKE WEED LITTERLY SO ANYWAY I HAVE RECEIVED MY MENSTRUAL FOR AUGS REAL EARLY I CAME ON THE 13 WHICH IS NOT NORMAL AT ALL I WAS ON FOR LIKE 2 DAYS OF STRAIGHT SPOTTING AND IT WAS REAL PINKISH AND I  USUALLY STAY ON MY PERIOD FOR 5 TO 7 DAYS I NEVER CAME ON EARLY NEVER STAYED ON FOR 2 DAYS ALSO I HAVE BAD HEADACHES AND HEARTBURN PAINS AND MOOD SWING AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING REAL EMOTIONAL LIKE A CRYBABY LOL I BEEN PREGO B4 I BUT I DIDNT HAVE A PERIOD I HAVE THE SIGNS I JUST NEED AN ADVICE B4 I GO TO THE DOC AND SO I CAN STOP SMOKING
Scanty bleeding without a proper menses may indicate a pregnancy. Also you are having all the symptoms suggestive of pregnancy as well. Also the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy needs to be ruled out as you are having pain in the abdomen. For this you should take a pregnancy test and get an ultrasound scan done. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.