10 weeks but no heart beat
I am suppose to be 10 weeks pregnant but my doctor says they dont see no growth in the baby and cant find the babys heart beat should i be worried beacuse im a nervous reck?
i was at 8 weeks with no heartbeat, but was told it could still develop into a normal, healthy pregnancy.  i also had no growth (just a sac) until week 7 or so.  best to talk with your doctor, though.
good luck!
Join the Club dear I went to see a Doctor not my family doctor and he said that i looked like i am 20 weeks, he took the Doppler but he said that he couldn't find a heart beat, My last Period was at the begining of January. but maybe my Utris is upside down, I'll go see a Message Therpist and she will let me know.
Are they saying they can not hear the heart beat on Ultrasound or on the Doppler?  When I was 10 weeks, my doctor could not hear the heartbeat until nearly 12 weeks, but they did see it on Ultrasound.  Has your doctor said anything to you about this?  Are they concerned?

If you can, message me back directly so I can get your response.
In addition to anything I have mentioned, please keep in mind, that while I or others may have extensive knowledge in many areas, you should always seek professional medical advice from your own physician, as it pertains to medical conditions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Sandi (Dragon1973)
MedHelp Down syndrome Community Leader
& Ds Group Forum Founder/Moderator
They took me in for a Blood test and they said that they will call me if they see anything. My sister told me that the same thing happend to one of her Friends, she siad that they could'nt find the heart beat on the Doppler, and they went to take an Ultra Sound, and they saw that her Utris was upside down, she then went to see a Message Therpist and she got it all fixed up for her, she went to the Doctor a week later and they could hear the Heartbeat and they saw everything on the Ultra Sound. I havent' taken an Ultra Sound yet, my Family doctor was on a Holiday and she just got back, so my next appointment will be with her, If they are not Concerned then i am its been a long road of me. My last Period was on January 4, then i had to go see the Doctor cause of some sever lower Adomal pains, but it was just my period, after that I haven't had my Period, no spotting or bleeding.....