Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
22 Week Anatomy U/S Scan - Genders??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

22 Week Anatomy U/S Scan - Genders??

Just to let you all know that today, I had my 22 week anatomy u/s scan and everything is fine with the babies, we are having TWIN GIRLS!!

It's been a really nice day but I've been absolutely shattered as haven't slept properly for 2 nights and my hubby has been a bit unwell, think he's got a bug, think he would have liked a boy but he is still really pleased with the news and you just can't escape annoying people can you, when telling family / friends, some people said, 'oh dear' and 'are you upset', as we didn't get one of each, what is wrong with people. We are absolutely over the moon.

We can dress them in the same outfits, frilly pink dresses, yipee and they'll be great friends.
YEAH TEAM PINK...how exciting girls are so fun and you can buy so much cute stuff I'm telling you it's hard to find cute boy stuff.......well congrats girl how exciting is it knowing....I was so anxious til I knew...
We have a 21 month old daughter and we are in the 21st week with twin girls now...and people do the same to me when I tell them we are expecting two more girls.  They act like it is a disappointment - but my DH and I are not sad about it AT ALL!  We wanted at least one of the babies to be girls so that we can re-use all the cute outfits and other girlie stuff we have, and as long as they are healthy we really didnt care.  

We also had dr appt today and everything is fine with the babies.  Are yours moving around a lot?  Mine kick up a storm!!!!

Congratulations!
Congrats!  I'm having twins too, a boy and a girl, we think,,, and I would be absolutely thrilled if it were 2 girls, instead.  But I love them, regardless!!  I wanted a girl so badly, like you said, dress them in the cute frilly stuff.  And my favorite,,, is the little ruffly sun dresses with matching ruffly bloomers~~  Awesome news, so happy for you~~
i didn't have girls...i had 2 boys. and EVERYBODY in my family was so upset and disappointed. i was like...wtf!!!! i'm having 2 healthy active boys...why is everyone so upset??? people are dumb sometimes.

congrats on your girls!!!

yay for all the twins!!!
BTW, boys are great....  My favorite thing in the world is watching my little one's play their sports...  It's awesome!  You're gonna have a blast with them!