35 and twins
I will be 35 next month. I just found out I'm having twins. Will this make me considered high risk??? Thank you.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was told that women over 35 are considered high risk regardless. But Check with your OBGY
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1701959 tn?1488555141
35 and over puts us in a different category as we are monitored more closely. Since you are carrying multiples they will monitor even closer. CONGRATS!! So exciting :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yes both the twins and age put you in high risk category. I turned 35 six days before my due date and that put me in high risk category because they go by age of mother at birth of child. Being pregnant with multiples is considered high risk regardless of age. Congratulations and all the best!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I am 38 and in my 23rd week carrying twins. Yes your doctor will want to keep a closer eye on you and the twins. I see my OB every week cause i also miscarried December 2015. You're doctor will do what is best for you and your twins. Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I just turned 37 yesterday and I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with twins.  I've had 3 miscarriages between my 13 year old son and my current pregnancy, so I'm a triple high risk pregnancy.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I found out I was pregnant with twins February 2014 I was getting ready to be 31 I am now 33 with 2 healthy beautiful girls but I was watched close after they found a growth on one of the babies j had my twins at 32 weeks 6 days they r doin great and I'm healthy as well
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources