Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
5 Weeks but no morning sickness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

5 Weeks but no morning sickness

OK I'm 5 Weeks but don't have morning sickness is that normal and another thing first pregnancy where do your baby be at around 5 wks
I am around 7 weeks and still don't feel pregnant at all, no symptoms whatsoever. It is normal. Each woman's body is different, they don't all react the same to pregnancy. And what do you mean where is your baby at around 5 weeks? LIke development wise? I read up on some web articles and around 5 weeks is when the spinal cord develops, so be sure to be taking your prenatals and getting some good nutrition. Good luck!
Yeah its normal this is my second pregnancy and i e never experienced morning sickness. Download a pregnancy app it will tell you about baby at 5 weeks.
Congtats!!!!  I had no symptoms until I was 10 weeks pregnant, and I was pregnant with twins.  Enjoy feeling well, it may not last. :)