5 weeks and 2 days 2 sacs and one fetus seen

I had a ultrasound at 5weeks 2days two sacs where seen but you could barely see the fetus in one does that mean the other is a vanishing twin? anyone had this situation please share!
Hi! I'm 9 weeks with fraternal twins.  At 6 weeks I had my first u/s, we could see both twins and both heartbeats.  At 7 weeks I had another u/s, we could clearly see one twin and heartbeat, the other one we had to search for.  At first we couldn't even see anything in the second sac, but after he switched to the u/s mode to where it seeks out the heat and the blood circulating then we saw the little red spot and he knew exactly where to zoom in on and then we saw the baby and heartbeat but it almost looked like a shadow compared to the other one. But there was a heartbeat and it was actually a little stronger than the first and the baby measured a little bigger.
I was supposed to go in for another u/s at 8 weeks, but canceled it, all these vaginal u/s, although reassuring are worrying me a little bit. So I have my next appt. this Thursday (10 wks.) I'm hoping for an u/s so I can take another peek at them!  Good luck, try not to worry yet, and see if they'll bring you in in another week to take another look.
Thanks i went to the emergency room and had that ultra sound my doctor assured me not to worry because at 5 weeks you are lucky to see the sac i have my next u/s on 5/17 and I will be almost 8 weeks so i believe everything will go well! Thanks and congrads to you!!! let me know what happens!
Oh Good!  At 8 weeks you'll be able to see them really well!  when I had my 7 week one, the one that I could see really well was starting to take a shape of a baby! and a lot happens in between 7 and 8 weeks!
it was the vanishing twin syndrom one of my babies went to heaven and the other is here with a healthy heart beat! bitter but sweet
I'm glad the one baby does have a strong heartbeat, I'm really sorry about the other one.
Wow I can't believe you were able to see the sacs in ultrasound at 5 weeks. I'm just about 5 weeks and thinking of going to ER due to severe bloating, breathlessness and lots of pressure but no cramping. Do you think ill be as lucky to see anything on ultrasound? Congrats on your twins!
Oh sorry didn't read the other one was vanishing but atleast you have 1 healthy one