Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
A question for those of you with twins!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

A question for those of you with twins!

I am 10w3d with my first pregnancy and I'm sure every first time mother wonders about the possibility of twins, but I'm really starting to seriously consider the idea I could be carrying two for a few reasons. The first being my size. I swear I am already showing and other peplum have even pointed it out to me. I don't know if it's just bowel distention or me getting fat, but it feels hard. The other reasons include the fact that I think I'm having round ligament pains and I'm so excessively sleepy it's ridiculous. So just out of curiosity, did any of you suspect you were having multiples before you found out? And what were your clues?
I was completely clueless untill my first ultrasound, I was in complete shock when I found out it was twins. And I didnt gain any weight my first trimester nor did I start showing early. Pre pregnancy I was 102lbs at 32 Weeks im now 150 but gained it all later on.
I had a clue but mainly coz my morning sickness turnes out to be all day long.....and i have been dreaming about twins for a year before!!!
i had massive morning sickness..the absolute worst. i couldn't keep anything down not water saltines nothing. My dreams became intense. i would have nightmares about driving into a lake (not sure why) in my tiny car and trying to save two newborns at the same time. the scariest reoccurring dream. I'm now 25 weeks with twin boys :)) & in love ((:
I had my first ultrasound at 5weeks and 6days and we even had trouble finding the tiny fetus, we were not able to hear heartbeat yet. Is it still possible there are twins? If so will I know for sure when I go back at 8weeks to hear the heart beat(s)? Is it still possible we cant tell at that time either?