Am I Pregnant?
My LMP was Dec. 19, 2012 (I have a regular 30-day cycle). I am expecting my period by Jan. 18, 2013. Dec. 24, 2012, I started using bcp. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue with the bcp starting Jan. 8, 2013 since my pouch was lost in a public cr. Hence, I was only able to take bcp from Dec. 24-Jan. 7. Since no bcp, withdrawal was used.

By Jan. 10-11 I have had 2 days medium light bleeding and as per inquiry, was withdrawal bleeding due to bcp.

After the withdrawal bleeding I have had symptoms such as nausea, sleepiness, leg cramps, pelvic cramps, lower back pain, hip pain, sore breast and vaginal discharge (from elastic ones to milk white discharge).

My period didn't came at Jan. 18. I took pt on Jan. 22, but, it was negative. Up to the present time, i have no period and still having vaginal discharge and a sore breast.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
HI,
Taking the birth control pills irregularly does not help and exposes you to the risk of a pregnancy. This can also create havoc with your hormones and disrupt the normal menstrual cycle. Hence you should repeat the home pregnancy test after 7 days or better still take blood test for beta HCG.
Hope this helps.