Am I in labour or close to it?! (Twins)
All lastnight I had severe back, stomach and rib pain, I couldn't get comfortable at all, My stomach and back was all tight and hurt when I moved an my ribs were extremely tender when I tried to stretch it out I'm 36+1 with twins and it's now lunch time and all morning I've had the same pain, if I sit up I'm ok but every other position hurts. I have no idea if it's just because I've got twins and there is j no more room for them so when they move it hurts this bad or if it's the start of labour.
I don't want to go to the hospital or make a fuss just to get sent home if it's just Braxton hicks or something little.

Also I know this might be TMI but I've had a lot of bowel movement this morning!
If it's contractions the pain won't ease up no matter what position you're in. If it eases up when you're sitting up then it's likely not contractions.