Am I pregnant?
.Hi,

I am extremely looking for advice. I am 23 and was on birth control for 7 years. I have been off the pill for 4 months now as I am in a long term relationship. My ovulation date was August 16th. We had sex several times prior to that date unprotected. Day 2 after the 26th I started feeling nauseaus which is not usual for me. Sick to my stomach. Day 3 I have a bad cold, mainly runny nose and soar throat. Day 4 & 5 I had cramping (which is way to early before my period) and I have felt EXTREMELY hungry since. I am also bloated, and constipated every second day. My nipples are sore with pressure. I have non stop headaches. I also am tired during the day, and ready for bed by 10 but I WEIRDLY wake up by 5am and cant go back to sleep. I am the WORSE morning person in the world, so I don't understand why this is happening. I never have a problem sleeping. I also use the washroom a lot more.
My period isnt due for another 6 days. Am I worrying to much, or what do I do? When should I take a pregnancy test, or should I wait and see if I miss my period. HELP!! Need advice. .
YOu can take a pregnancy test early or you can call your ob and request a blood test which is an accurate indicator of pregnancy.
Good luck!