Anterior placenta
I had my follow to our ultrasound yesterday afternoon and my dr said everything is looking great and the babies are measuring to be 22 weeks and both are weighing just under a pound. (I'm only 20 weeks) Which is good! But he also said my placenta is postioned anterior to the babies. He didn't seem concerned and just said the feeling movement at the beginning would be more difficult but not a big deal, once they are bigger (about 24 weeks) I will be able to feel them. But reading online about it says the placenta can drop during delivery and make it impossible for a vaginal delivery but it also says that if it doesn't drop it can be in the way during a c-section. Any one have similar experience?
I had an anterior placenta with my twins.  It did limit the amount of movement I felt which honestly, I did not mind.  I am such a light sleeper I was sort of glad I could not feel four legs kicking.
I had a c-section because one of the twins was breech.  Having said that, I have not heard of the placenta dropping.  I would not worry about it if your Dr. is not worried.