Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
C-section or a normal birth??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

C-section or a normal birth??

Am so confused..Dnt knw what I want to have ..weather normal birth or c-section...am scared of the pain ....I have 11 weeks to go before labour!!!
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
HI,
All things being well and normal, a normal birth is the best. For the pain- labour analgesia is available, which helps you deal with labour pains. Caesarean delivery is indicated only when there are maternal or foetal complications. Discuss with your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Thanx a lot for your help!!!!will do
Blank
From what I've been told the recovery from a c section is so much harder and takes a lot longer. And getting your tummy back in shape is pretty hard too. But I've only had a natural and am planning to have my next natural completely drug free. Praying for no complications that will ruin that plan. :)
Blank
Natural birth best. issue with c-section coz the recovery time is about six weeks ..u cant drive carry heavy things etc....but r u having one baby or twins?
Blank
4801271_tn?1359558760
I've had both types of birth. A water birth with my son, no pain meds and of course vaginal. With my twincesses I had no choice even though I wanted a vaginal birth again. The smaller baby lay breech first and the bigger on top, transverse, so I had to have a c-section.

I would choose natural and/or vaginal ANY day over c-section!! The pain is intense while you give birth, but then it's over. You heal within two weeks. C-section you have at least 6 weeks of pain and discomfort, all while having a baby (or two!) to care for.... I honestly can't imagine why women will choose a c-section. But that's just me. (",)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank