Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Can I be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Can I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Nov 4th (did the "pull out" method) but ended up getting his ejaculation everywhere. I started spotting right after and again the next day then either started my period that night or next morning ( it was about 5 days including the spotting) usually my periods are a little later like around the 10 etc... I've been having back pains and been feeling sick in the stomach, along with head aches, dizziness, cramping, feeling bloated, and feeling exhausted. We then again had sex on the 15 and started spotting afterwards. I'm not sure if I should be concerned of its possible I could be pregnant but more than likely it was from the first time on the 4th but I've heard you can and can't be pregnant that close to your period. I'm planning on waiting til next month to see if I get my period, I guess I just want other people's opinions on this. Thanks :-)