Confused about a lot of things
Hi, I need some help. Basically I have a EB six month old, he feeds to sleep, even if he is so tired he will never fall asleep unless I give him breast. I have started giving him food but he just seems to get upset if I feed him unless its something sweet. He doesnt drink from a bottle if I pump and he refuses to suck a dummy. He also still wakes about 3 times at night.

I dont really mind any of it but I just found out I am about 11 weeks with number 2 and I am a bit stressed. What should I do if he doesnt like the colostrum or if its not enough for him and he starts to lose weight. Also how can I help him to sleep without my breast, is there any way other than crying it out. And help him to dleep

One last thing he was born at 40 weeks but was 2.3kg and he still is only about 7kg now, everyone always acts like I'm an evil mother because I dont give him formula and they say if I did he would be fatter. Is there any truth too this and should I give him formula as well so that he can be at an ok weight. what if baby 2 is  under weight as well because im not eating enough for me and the two of them, I think that is why baby 1 was underweight.

Sorry about the essay, I'm just confused.
Thank you and help would be much appreciated.
Formula does have more filler then breat milk does so it keeps baby satisfied a wee bit longer