Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Could I be Prego?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Could I be Prego?

About 2 weeks ago I ended my period. However, usually i have a 7 day period. This period ended about 2 or 3 days early. Not normal for me at all. Me and my Boyfriend had intercourse the day i had started my period. We also had intercourse that next week. Now Im cramping and i feel like im about to start my period any minute. I am feeling really heavy in my uterus at times and i am constipated. My boobs are a little bit tender but not to the touch. Are these all pregnancy symptoms or could they be something else? I already took a pregnancy test and it said negative. although i wasnt sure if it was to soon considering my next period isnt due until the middle of next month, which is a ways away and its only been a 2 weeks after my last period. What do you think?
Its too soon to tell. I'd take another one in 2 to 3 weeks.