Could I be pregnant?
I am suppose to start my period today but instead I have had a lot of clear watery discharge along with cramping and bloating. I have gained a few pounds in the past weeks. In August I had unprotected sex and we used the pull out method but there was pre-ejaculation I think and he ejaculated on/near my vagina. I never get cramping, gassy or really tired during my period. Last month I thought that I had my period but It was about a week early. I had brown spotting for two days than a few days later had my period but it was not normal for me to get brown spotting before my period or to have noticeable tissue pieces in my period. I am usually heavy it just depends on how much i am stressing that month. I have been really tired, eating more than usual, crabby, dizzy at certain times, terrible stomach pains in the morning and afternoon, drinking a lot more and sharp pains like i am being stab in my chest. My period in September only lasted a few days and I know that some women get bleeding during pregnancy mainly in the first trimester if any. (dad/mom are doctors) can someone please tell me what is wrong??!
You are right that sometimes there can be bleeding during the early pregnancy. And as your periods in September were scanty, it is necessary to rule out a pregnancy. This can be done with the help of an examination, pregnancy test, blood test for beta HCG or ultrasound scan. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.