Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Could i be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Could i be pregnant?

Hi I know that it is flu season but I have been really off the past month. On August 25 I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated on my vagina and near the opening and on my leg. I was ovulating at this time and this was my high chance for pregnancy. I'm stupid I know. I had spotting about two, two and a half weeks after that and I never get that before my period. That only lasted two days than I had my period 2 days later but it was short and lighter than usual. It did have pieces of tissue. I did learn that there is something called decidual bleeding. That is when the egg is not fully attached and the woman bleeds and the tissue comes out with but the egg still is attached. This was two weeks before my period was suppose to come. I am off every month by just two or three days. Not a whole week. Then this month I got a really really light period. It was just brown spotting cramping and I am now vomiting up my food. I have to pee a lot more, I get car sick really easily, I get more headaches and dizziness, I have more saliva than before, my period is supper light and way shorter which is weird and I am also really sensitive to smells. Could i possibly be pregnant and just be one of those ladies that has slight bleeding during the first trimester? I never have gotten cramps or lots of gas during my period before. It is very strange. My period usually lasts 7 days and is really heavy. Please help. Thank you!!
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
The symptoms you are having point towards a pregnancy. Hence you should take a home pregnancy test to find out. For further confirmation a blood test or an ultrasound scan can be done. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers