Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Depressed teen. HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Depressed teen. HELP!

To whom it may concern, I am a 17 year old male and I am literally on the verge of losing my mind. I have been stressed out and I honestly DON'T want too have sex every again. Me and this girl had PROTECTED sex about 2 days ago, I pulled out 5 minutes before I ejaculated, When I was done I got some sperm on my hand and stomach area, Right after I took a quick 5 minute shower; Soap, Water and then Dried off, When I went back too my room me and the girl were lying down for about 5-10 minutes and then she sat down on my stomach naked and had her vagina on the area where the sperm was **This was after I showered. Also I fingered her with the hand that had sperm on it **This also was after I took a shower. Can she get pregnant from either one of these scenarios?

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, I AM LITERALLY NOT ABLE TOO SLEEP, EAT, MOVE, I AM NUMB AND AFRAID. Thank you -Eddie
There is always a chance of getting someone pregnant if you have sex. Exspecially when you are both young. You need to always wear a condom and don't be shy about asking if she's on the pill. Use both to protect yourself from an unwanted pregnancy or worse. One night of fun can change or ruin the rest of your life.
Highly unlikely...but wear condom just in case ...even pretty girls carry diseases...stds are rampant nowdays...And u don't want a baby at such young age..a lot of work, time , money & patience....strap up man!
Thank you for you're time, I really do appreciate it, And we did use a condom. Would you say that I have nothing too worry about from this encounter?
Thank you for you're time as-well, Would you say that I have nothing too worry about from this encounter? but for a future reference I should be more careful, And we did use a condom.
That's awesome you used protected sex, sperm dies once hitting air for to long, plus you showered.  Your fine she's not gonna be pregnant