First apt soon...
I am pregnant with twins ans since becoming pregnant my already bad hemoroids have become worse due to constpation and I have litterally spent an hr crying on the toilet before producing a large hard and black unflushable "brick" I believe ive bursted hemoroids but ive never had it happen b4... My nausea leaves me clinging to anti nausea meds or I will not hold ANYTHING down. In the past my doctor laughed at my bowl issues... Would I b wasting my breath to try again?
The pregnant state can lead to worsening of haemorrhoids. This can be further complicated by constipation which is also a feature of pregnancy. Hence it is recommended that you see your Doctor at the earliest. Preventing constipation is immediately necessary to prevent worsening of the condition. A diet high in fibre, drinking plenty of water and laxatives and soothing emollients will help with the haemorrhoids and anal fissure if any.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.