Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
First time mother

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

First time mother

I'm 8 weeks pregnant nd I'm trying to gain the least amount of weight but still keep a healthy diet that is good for me and the baby... my question is what should I be eating nd drinking? What kind of excersizes can I do?
A lot of websites have good lists of pregnancy diets, among them, Babycenter, WebMD, and WhattoExpect  (WhattoExpect even goes week by week).  As for exercise, if your body is used to exercise, keep doing it.  I have a pal who ran a race in her 36th week (I might be wrong, but I think she even medalled), she was a runner before pregnancy and is a runner now, and saw no reason to stop when pregnant.  If you have not done much exercise, given that it is winter, I would pick something indoor, from mallwalking early in the morning before the stores open (a very gentle beginning if you have never done any exercise at all) every day, to joining a gym and doing light workouts.  The people at the gym, and your doctor, will be able to advise you.  Especially when pregnant, avoid sugars and also things made of unpasteurized milk.