Aa
A
A
Close
216354 tn?1262874946
High blood pressure during twin pregnancy
Hi everyone.  I am currently 23.5 weeks pregnant with twins.  At my appointment yesterday with the perintologist, my blood pressure was high at 150/95.  It had been completely normal before this appointment, and now the doctors seem concerned.  He basically said at this point we would just monitor it closely, but not take any action.  Of course, when I got home I googled it and now I'm completely freaked out!  Has anyone else experienced high blood pressure during their pregnancy?  If so, how was it treated?  Any complications from it?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
915119 tn?1341952589
Well I personally haven't gone through that, but when my mom was pregnant with my sister (only one) she had high blood pressure, but her doctor didn't do much about it. They would just make her stay in the office until it went down. Her complications started when my sister was born. Her doctor didn't take the proper precausion when my mom was pregnant with high blood pressure. She ended up with organ failure and had to stay in the hospital for about 2 weeks. Make sure you control high blood pressure, it can cause complications!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank