I didnt know I was pregnant
I just found out that I was pregnant and I was already 4 months, my ultrasound says that my due date is  Feb 24. The thing is my tummy is a bit smaller since I didnt know it. My question is,
is the ultrasound accurate since im in 24 weeks now and this is my 3rd pregnancy and i feel a lot more differentthan mu 2 begore.
Ultrasound is fairly accurate in findings the gestation in weeks of pregnancy. Also symptoms in each pregnancy can be different. Eating well, taking adequate rest and taking prenatal medicines will help. If needed a second opinion may be taken from a gynaecologist.
Hope this helps. Take care and good luck.
thanks for the reply. it really take away some of my worries. I am shy to ask people around me cuz its my 3rd baby im afraid theyll just gonna say that i have already been into this situation and i should have know the feeling. Its just too different with this one.  Stress, fatigue, back pain, low blood pressure up to carpal tunnel syndrome plus loss of  sexual appetite which for me is a whole lot different.