Is it possible to get pregnant.
Hello, I had a miscarrage at 12 weeks 2 months ago. The dr told me to wait a month to try again. my cycle started back up as normal in july and august. i started my period on august 11th it lasted for about 4 days. then my husband and i had unprotected sex on august 18 would it be possible to get pregnant or would that be too soon for ovulation. Thanks.
It would be possible to get pregnant. Resuming of ovulation after a miscarriage is variable up to 3 months. But it is advisable to try for a pregnancy after taking proper prenatal medications in order to prevent any problem in a future pregnancy.
Hope this helps.
Thank you so much that does help. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins as the dr recommended. he said just keep refilling the prescription until it runs out even if I dont try again. I hope I am pregnant again but I am also scared of it happening again. although my first 2 pregnancies were fine. i have a healthy son that is almost 13 and a beautiful healthy 8 year old daughter. plus the dr told me that if i do get pregnant again i will most likely have a healty normal pregnancy that will go full term.
I conceived 6 weeks after my miscarriage... I'm now 15 weeks pregnant:) good luck