Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
Is it possible to get pregnant.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it possible to get pregnant.

Hello, I had a miscarrage (miscarriage) at 12 weeks 2 months ago. The dr told me to wait a month to try again. my cycle started back up as normal in july and august. i started my period on august 11th it lasted for about 4 days. then my husband and i had unprotected sex on august 18 would it be possible to get pregnant or would that be too soon for ovulation. Thanks.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
It would be possible to get pregnant. Resuming of ovulation after a miscarriage is variable up to 3 months. But it is advisable to try for a pregnancy after taking proper prenatal medications in order to prevent any problem in a future pregnancy.
Hope this helps.
Blank
Thank you so much that does help. I have been taking my prenatal vitamins as the dr recommended. he said just keep refilling the prescription until it runs out even if I dont try again. I hope I am pregnant again but I am also scared of it happening again. although my first 2 pregnancies were fine. i have a healthy son that is almost 13 and a beautiful healthy 8 year old daughter. plus the dr told me that if i do get pregnant again i will most likely have a healty normal pregnancy that will go full term.
Blank
I conceived 6 weeks after my miscarriage... I'm now 15 weeks pregnant:) good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...