Losing water
Ok, I know I'm full of questions lately-just want to be safe.  I have been losing water for several weeks now but not much.  Yesterday and today I have been losing quite a bit.  It is not constant but when it comes out there is to me anyways alot.  I am waiting for the dr on call to give me a call back.  Do any of you know if this is normal?  I am 35 + weeks with twins and I don't want them to run out of fluid!
So have you been diagnosed with a leak in your amniotic sac or how do you know you have been losing water for several weeks? IMHO, I think you really need to get in to the dr. vs. talking to them on the phone. I wouldn't think it would be good to notice the leakage and have it be normal but I am really not a doctor nor have I had that issue with my pregnancy.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! You may be seeing your LOs before you know it : )

~t
I just got back from the hospital-false alarm!  I am losing ALOT of white discharge mixed with water but everything is ok. Sorry, I know that is gross sounding.  
I kind of got excited to meet my little babies-soon enough!!
I hope you and your little baby girls are doing wonderful-they are sooooo cute and precious :-)
Thanks! That is great news about the false alarm! I too would get a lot of discharge, especially after the first trimester and on. It actually would feel like I wet my pants sometimes LOL!

Keep those LOs in there for a couple more weeks : ) I can't wait to hear the birth story!

~t
hi im 26weeks and lost fued to just a bit i need to no what i can do