Low Heart Beat
Hi all! (: I am a first time pregnancy as well and I'm 8 weeks 5 days with twins. They each have their own sac so they are located in 2 different spots. 1 baby has a regular healthy heart beat. 2 baby has a low Heart Beat of 90...any recommendations for workouts to help strengthen babies heart???? Thank you xoxo  

Also any tips would be greatly appreciated! My boyfriend and I are first in family to have twins so I'm nervous yet excited and clueless lol

And congrats to all mommas xoxo
My daughter had a low heart rate at around 8 weeks...  they scared the hell out of me.... intimation that there was a possibility that the next time they looked it wouldn't be there...  all that worrying and she's absolutely fine!  I wouldn't worry about it so early on...  I think heart rate is pretty subjective at this point in the pregnancy.
Thank you!! (: that makes me feel better!!
mhv
I know you are worried, but the truth is, there is nothing you can do.  It is out of your hands.  Unfortunately.  But, there is a great chance that your baby's heartbeat will be just fine next time.  It's early!  Hang in there!  Sending positive thoughts your way!!  Welcome to the twins club, btw :)