Lunar Calender?
My OBGYN goes by the Lunar calender, does that explain why it seems like she is telling me I am further along then what I think I should be?
What is she telling you, and what do you think?  Has she given you a due date?
Yes, its May 15th.
Well originally when I first got pregnant they said they go but the first day of you LAST period which confused me and if I remember correctly the first day was the 15th of august and the last day was the 22nd and i told my doctor that was my first day and also the ultrasound tech. Well without the measurements of the baby it says one due date on the ultrasound pics that seems right but my doctor goes by the first ultrasound measurements and on nov 1 I had my first ultrasound where I was thinking I was only about 10 weeks well I went to the doctor on nov 12 and she said I was 3 months a week and 5 days but the weird thing is my boyfriend and I weren't even together that long yet. So I don't know if I got prego before that and didn't know it but she always tells me when I go there that it matches up with the date I gave her of my period and I don't see how