Missed period and negative test
Hi my name is Mesha and my last period was February 26 2013 n I went to the doctor on the 19th of April because I'm still not on they did a urine test n it was negative I still have no symptoms of cumin on the 26th of this month I have blue veins n my beast sum sharp pain over top my vaginal I feel nausea n my stomach be bloating I'm just so confused cuz ion remember ever missing my periods I have been having unprotected sex for a while since last year and no pulling out I just don't want to be happy n them find out I'm not pregnant
HI,
Since you have started having symptoms suggestive of pregnancy, you can repeat the urine pregnancy test. For better confirmation blood test for beta HCG and ultrasound scan can be done. If no pregnancy is found progestins may be taken to get withdrawal bleeding. Consult your Doctor. Hope this helps.
Take care & good luck.
Thanks Yu but I just had my period a week ago n it won't heavy like usual n the last days it was brown so idk wats going on I go to the doctor may 28 i