MoMo Twins
my wife is currently 13 weeks. We initially had MoMo twins. One of the twins dies at 11weeks. The Dr is saying do to the death of the one twin the other  may have brain damage.

Is there much research in this area?  how are the percent chances for a surviving baby to be normal?

I am sorry for your loss! Ihave never heard of that ever happening.  Does the ob suspect that the surving twins brain has something wrong with it.
mhv
Sorry to hear about your loss.  It must be so hard to be going through this.  Unfortunatly I can't halp, but wanted to send positive thoughts your way. I am hoping  the bad news is over, how much longer does she have to go?
I would contact one of the high risk hospitals that specializes in fetal care- is he a high risk doctor?  If not- you need to find one.  I am so sorry for all you are going through.
Yea some doctors will tell you anything just to give u a diagnosis. Run every test you possibly can. And pray hard. God will see you through