One year old biting her twin- what to do?
I have one year old girls.  One of my daughters keeps biting her sister.  Everything I have read talks about the biter being fustrated or stressed- I dont think that is the case.  I think she is biting bc she is teething and her sister is right there!  I have tried laying plenty of teethers and chewable toys around. I catch her most of the time before it happens.  I think they are starting to understand NO, and she certainly understood when I sat her by herself.  I try to explain- but sometimes she just laughs at me when I discipline her.  I have read to bite her- but that seems counter-productive- if I do it, it must be okay.  I have read not to bite her too!  I am not biting my child regardless!!! lol Argh.
Honestly I ended up biting my younger son when we hit the biting phase.  I just got so frustrated with him.  It's not OK behavior and it's not tolerable.  I've heard many methods but I think you just have to be persistent on it.  I wish I had some advise but I literally did choose to bite my son back lol.
I have read many parent do after trying other things- we will see!
My twins are nearly 7 and Eli would bite Peyton for toys usually and then P would bite back. I would just tell them no biting and eventually they started biting themselves to get the other in trouble. They were still biting until age 5. I say they ate the best of friends but also the best antagonizers to each other. I never dealt with buyers before despitey older 2 being only a little over 2 years apart.